1) To strive to reduce the present thickness of the pollution in the atmosphere and increase the clean environment .
2) To make the citizen aware of health hazards cause and effect related to environment pollution and inform all the groups of people to conduct the teaching classes seminars on the issue.
3) To educate people about the risks involved in thermal power stations and nuclear power stations and encourage them to non conventional energy sources such as solar wind etc. for better, healthy and pollution free society .
4) To make aware of health hazards with iron mines and coal mines
5) To encourage in environmental awareness programmes by Experts of environmental pollution, scientists to teach people, how to follow their guidelines and implement research outcomes.
6) To give legal support to poor people who affected in the environmental issues and victims of rehabilitation by filing public interest litigation (PIL) thus Providing them legal justice and necessary compensation .
7) To support and encourage non conventional energy sources among the people which is necessary for saving valuable flora fauna.
8) To arrange awareness programmes to reduce usage of plastic other products which harms nature and finding alternative solution.
9) Participating and encouraging in tree plantation programmes from grassroots level.
10) Conduct various programmes such as seminars, workshops, elocution, essay writing, drawing competition on clean environment, green house gases, ozone layer, in the educational institutions i.e, from primary schools to colleges.
11) To conduct street shows and other cultural activities to bring awareness in the rural mass and to create interest among them, to take active roll in reducing pollution.
12) To convey the message of the state and central government about various environment related policies to the people. and other social service activities, undertaken by various institutions, NGOS to protect the environment.
13) To publish magazines, calender’s, posters, stickers, pamphlets, and jute bags to attract and involve the people to become stakeholders of environment protection.
14) To file public interest litigation(PIL) against institutions, industries which are involved in polluting the atmosphere and also taking advantage of little fines.
16) To educate the rural illiterate people by arranging adult education programmes in the night so that they can understand health hazards and other ill effects of deforestation and pollution, and encourage them to participate in rural tree plantation programmes.
17) To educate farmer about the ill effects of pesticides and fertilizers which are reducing the soil fertility rate, and the benefits of using green manure such as bio fertilizers bio pesticides which produce good yield.
18) To educate the urban people about the urban waste management.
19) Contributing towards global peace for the environmental up gradation.
20) Serving as an environmental watchdog.